Make a Difference
When you are connected, you care, and when you care, you contribute.
Lives of service, require lives of support.
Our Partner Schools collaborate for 20% of our funding, and we raise the other 80%. Choose from a one-time donation for our programming, support a service project, or sign-up for automatic monthly donations that support us year round. Any contribution helps us accomplish our mission, and connect children globally.
You may also choose to give monthly. Choose the monthly donation value from the drop down menu below, then select the “Subscribe” button. Please contact us if you would like to donate a different amount monthly. You are able to cancel your subscription at any time through your PayPal account.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity!