We envision a global community, living in harmony and peace, with one another with the earth- beginning with children connecting with children.
To connect children cross-culturally though arts and education, to engender a deepened social consciousness and to create compassionate citizens of the world.
The purpose of Children Inspiring Hope is both educational and philanthropic to create the opportunity for youth around the globe to:
- CONNECT globally through their creative expressions
- SHARE & EXCHANGE ideas, stories & culture within a global and comparative context
- ILLUMINATE pathways of understanding our shared humanity in our global community
- INSPIRE a deepened social consciousness, compassionate leadership and service
- EXPAND each child’s capacity to identify with, understand and empathize with others
- EMPOWER joyful altruistic social action, holistic thinking, and earth stewardship
- SUPPORT & CONTRIBUTE to projects working to eradicate extreme poverty
- ACHIEVE unity and peace, one person at a time, through a series of friendships
Children Inspiring Hope offers the unique opportunity to bring the word into the classroom through the tangible exchange of artistic projects focused on shared humanity, peace building and earth stewardship. We believe in igniting the creative genius within each child by expressing their innate altruistic nature and empowering them in compassionate action as caregivers to a larger community. Our focus is on creating a more harmonious and sustainable future by investing in the capital of wisdom, joy, and optimism of our children and supporting and encouraging them as they share and build bridges with one another. As these children offer vision of their heart to each other, their work and their vision inspires all who are witness to both the process and end result.
We accomplish our mission by
- Creating unique concept centered learning opportunities that are student driven and bring the world tangibly into the classroom
- Facilitating and bridging cultures with arts and education projects
- Coordinating service projects
- Partnering with other like minded non-profits
- Creating videos and sharing the stories of hope that these children inspire